1. In the address bar of your browser, enter chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
Here's an excerpt of what the page will look like:
2. In the window that appears, click Enable under the Enable NPAPI heading, which will be highlighted in yellow.
3. Restart your Chrome browser for the change to take effect. You will only have to do this once.
Verify Current Version of Chrome on Mac or PC
1. Lauch Google Chrome.
2. In the upper right corner, click on the icon that looks like 3 short bars.
3. Select About Google Chrome to display the version number.
If You're Still Having Issues with Chrome
Call IT Customer Care: 718-817-3999 | HelpIT@fordham.edu
We will continue to keep you updated on this developing situation.
Keep in touch with Fordham IT
Twitter: @FordhamIT or twitter.com/FordhamIT
IT Event and Maintenance Calendar